This article about Wooden Peace Sign was published on May 23, 2017 at 6:51 pm. This article is published under the Wooden category. Wooden Peace Sign is labelled with Wooden Peace Sign, Wooden, Peace, Sign..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Peacepeace (pēs),USA pronunciation n., interj., v., peaced, peac•ing.
- the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
- (often cap.) an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, etc., to end hostilities and abstain from further fighting or antagonism: the Peace of Ryswick.
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relations: Try to live in peace with your neighbors.
- the normal freedom from civil commotion and violence of a community;
public order and security: He was arrested for being drunk and disturbing the peace.
- cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.;
- a state of tranquillity or serenity: May he rest in peace.
- a state or condition conducive to, proceeding from, or characterized by tranquillity: the peace of a mountain resort.
stillness: The cawing of a crow broke the afternoon's peace.
- (cap., italics) a comedy (421b.c. ) by Aristophanes.
- at peace:
- in a state or relationship of nonbelligerence or concord;
not at war.
- hold or keep one's peace, to refrain from or cease speaking;
keep silent: He told her to hold her peace until he had finished.
- keep the peace, to maintain order;
cause to refrain from creating a disturbance: Several officers of the law were on hand to keep the peace.
- make one's peace with, to become reconciled with: He repaired the fence he had broken and made his peace with the neighbor on whose property it stood.
- make peace, to ask for or arrange a cessation of hostilities or antagonism.
- (used to express greeting or farewell or to request quietness or silence).
- [Obs.]to be or become silent.
Signsign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
Wooden Peace Sign have 9 images including Iron Accents, Wooden Peace Sign. Hippies Symbol Carved Into The Wood Of The Tree Rings Background, Cool Tribal Imitation Yak Bone Carved Peace Sign Necklace Adjustable Wood Beads Rope MN111(China, PEACE SIGN PENDANT Large Peace Necklace Laser Cut Wooden On 24 Inch Silver Plated Chain -, Amazon.com: Peace Sign Wall Art, Backlit, Wood, Handcrafted In The, Cool Tribal Style Yak Bone Carved Peace Sign Pendant Necklace Adjustable Wood Beads Rope YN111(, Wooden Peace Sign, Vintage Peace Sign Hand Finger Symbol Sculpture Wood Wooden 70s, Big Peace Sign 24\. Here are the pictures:
But grey is a simple colour that seems yet easy to fit with other shades more contrast. So that the chosen shade Wooden Peace Sign would work for people who need to employ simple shades like less, although white. You have to consider these recommendations and criteria in picking color mixtures to acquire the mix right coloring colour. First, pick a coloring to paint the surfaces a shiny colour combinations of grey.
The vivid colors are designed here's not too striking shiny colour, since the impression will be truly created by the color mixture of Wooden Peace Sign with shades that are dazzling unattractive. Choose hues which can be shiny. For instance, light grass green, blue, red, and others. However, you should select the suitable combo even though combination with different shades which can be lighter or restricted.
Related Images of Wooden Peace Sign
- Cheap Bedroom Rugs
July 17, 2017
- King Ranch Furniture
November 9, 2017
- Venting An Attic
November 9, 2017
- Living Room Tiles Color
June 21, 2017
- Cabinet Signs
November 14, 2017
- Laying Roof Shingles
June 26, 2017
- Snap Kitchen Locations
March 17, 2017
- Industrial Kitchen Supplies
March 6, 2017
- Ohio State Bedroom Decor
September 19, 2017
- Tile And Stone
May 19, 2017
- Orange Cottage Cheese Salad
December 9, 2017
- Grab Rails For Bathrooms
June 11, 2017
- 3 Bedroom Apartments In Peoria Il
August 29, 2017
- Two Color Bedroom Ideas
August 31, 2017
- Sports Room Furniture
May 9, 2017
- Hummer H2 Floor Mats
March 20, 2017
- Our Generation Kitchen Play Set
March 14, 2017
- Attic Remodeling Ideas
April 6, 2017
- Wooden Tiki Statues
September 23, 2017
- Landmann Grandezza Outdoor Fireplace
November 23, 2017
- California Pizza Kitchen Scottsdale
October 24, 2017
- Trash Bin Kitchen
October 7, 2017
- Patio Furniture Myrtle Beach
August 17, 2017
- Monster High Doll Furniture
August 20, 2017
- Wood Kitchen Islands
October 17, 2017