The blog post about Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair was published at June 11, 2017 at 9:31 am. It is posted under the Furniture category. Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair is labelled with Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair, Flash, Furniture, High, Back, Executive, Office, Chair..
Flashflash (flash),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief, sudden burst of bright light: a flash of lightning.
- a sudden, brief outburst or display of joy, wit, etc.
- a very brief moment;
instant: I'll be back in a flash.
- flashlight (def. 1).
- superficial, meretricious, or vulgar showiness;
- Also called news flash. a brief dispatch sent by a wire service, usually transmitting preliminary news of an important story or development. Cf. bulletin (def. 2).
- bright artificial light thrown briefly upon a subject during an exposure.
- See flash lamp.
- the sudden flame or intense heat produced by a bomb or other explosive device.
- a sudden thought, insight, inspiration, or vision.
- rush (def. 25).
- a ridge of metal left on a casting by a seam between parts of the mold.
- a ridge formed at the edge of a forging or weld where excess metal has been squeezed out.
- [Poker.]a hand containing all five suits in a game played with a five-suit pack.
- a device, as a lock or sluice, for confining and releasing water to send a boat down a shallow stream.
- the rush of water thus produced.
- See hot flash.
- [Obs.]the cant or jargon of thieves, vagabonds, etc.
- flash in the pan:
- a brief, intense effort that produces no really significant result.
- a person who makes such an effort;
one who enjoys short-lived success.
- to break forth into sudden flame or light, esp. transiently or intermittently: a buoy flashing in the distance.
- to gleam.
- to burst suddenly into view or perception: The answer flashed into his mind.
- to move like a flash.
- to speak or behave with sudden anger, outrage, or the like (often fol. by out): to flash out at a stupid remark.
- to break into sudden action.
- to open one's clothes and expose the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public.
- to experience the intense effects of a narcotic or stimulant drug.
- to dash or splash, as the sea or waves.
- [Archaic.]to make a flash or sudden display.
- to emit or send forth (fire or light) in sudden flashes.
- to cause to flash, as powder by ignition or a sword by waving.
- to send forth like a flash.
- to communicate instantaneously, as by radio or telegraph.
- to make an ostentatious display of: He's forever flashing a large roll of bills.
- to display suddenly and briefly: She flashed her ID card at the guard.
- to change (water) instantly into steam by pouring or directing onto a hot surface.
- to increase the flow of water in (a river, channel, etc.).
- [Glassmaking and Ceram.]
- to coat (plain glass or a glass or ceramic object) with a layer of colored, opalescent, or white glass.
- to apply (such a layer).
- to color or make (glass) opaque by reheating.
- [Building Trades.]to protect from leakage with flashing.
- [Cards.]to expose (a card) in the process of dealing.
- [Archaic.]to dash or splash (water).
- flash on:
- to have a sudden thought, insight, or inspiration about.
- to have a sudden, vivid memory or mental picture of: I just flashed on that day we spent at the lake.
- to feel an instantaneous understanding and appreciation of.
- sudden and brief: a flash storm.
- showy or ostentatious.
- caused by or used as protection against flash: flash injuries; flash clothing.
- counterfeit or sham.
- belonging to or connected with thieves, vagabonds, etc., or their cant or jargon.
- of or pertaining to followers of boxing, racing, etc.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair have 7 pictures , they are PREV NEXT, Flash Furniture High Back Black Vinyl Executive Office Chair W/ Red Pipeline Border, Flash Furniture GO-7194B-BK-GG High Back Executive Office Chair, Flash Furniture High Back Fabric Executive Office Chair - Office Chairs At Hayneedle, Flash Furniture CH-CX0068H04-GG High-back Black Leather Executive Office Chair, Arm Rests, High Back Black Leather Executive Wood Swivel Chair With Arms, SD-SDM-2235-5-BK-HR-GG By Flash Furniture | BizChair.com, Flash Furniture BT-9022-BK-GG High Back Gray Fabric Executive Office Chair. Following are the photos:
After seized by chaotic nights, consuming dairy coffee with pals or household come together at home is actually a scenario and a pleasant atmosphere, devote their free moment. Moments warmth, restore your time with a lot of thoughts of togetherness and recover electricity to combat the worries of the job.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the design is lavish and classy in features of the home. It's better for you to know the different designs and types of modern coffee table on the internet, if you would like to place a contemporary coffee table within the living-room.
A Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair may replicate the personal flavor of decorating the household area. You might favor distinct modern coffeetable for your home if you're an individual who features a contemporary home layout. Modern coffee table showing individual preference.
Random Galleries of Flash Furniture High Back Executive Office Chair
- Center For Wooden Boats Seattle
- Red Roof Inn Elyria Ohio
- Shanghai Furniture Stores
- Craigslist Pensacola Furniture By Owner
- Davide Kitchen Nightmares
- Nailing Into Concrete Floor
- Olive Garden Gresham Oregon
- Closets For Small Bedrooms
- Best Affordable Kitchen Knives
- Homesmart Furniture Corporate Office
- Loulay Kitchen & Bar
- Garden City Soccer Club
- Wooden Coat Hanger
- Home Depot Mosaic Tiles
- Trumbull Kitchen Lunch Menu
- Furniture Stores Reno Nevada
- Best Ceramic Tile Cleaner
- Orbital Floor Machine
- Gray Subway Tiles
- Bobs Furniture Freeport Ny
- Walgreens Winter Garden
- Chicago Wet Tile Saw
- Wood Look Rubber Flooring
- Cute Bedrooms Ideas
- Stone Tile Warehouse Vancouver