Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet was uploaded on December 11, 2017 at 6:23 pm. This post is uploaded on the Cabinet category. Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet is tagged with Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, Frameless, Mirrored, Medicine, Cabinet..
Framelessframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Mirroredmir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The image about Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet have 5 images it's including H Frameless Recessed Or Surface-Mount, Image Of: Mirrored Medicine Cabinets Design, 36 In. X 31 In. Recessed Or Surface-Mount Tri-View Bathroom, Attractive Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet #4 Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, Mesmerizing Frameless Mirror Medicine Cabinet 80 In Interior Decorating With Frameless Mirror Medicine Cabinet. Below are the images:
One of bathroom sink design that is odd but in addition the modern style is actually a leaf- . When displayed sidebyside this type appears extremely gorgeous. Dual leaf leaves virtually resemble grapes that collapsed beautifully on your toilet table.
If you like blooms you can and should choose an uneven Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet. This model resembles a lovely attractive bowl that is white with flowers loving the bowl's very best side. It is mounted seamlessly underneath the table and looks quite stunning.
That is possibly only a drain for that space if you have a guest bathroom that really needs a far more elegant touch. With so many distinctive types that you can select, there should be function that satisfies you when making a decision. But again, nobody claims that productive bathroom remodeling will be an easy job.
More Photos of Frameless Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Tiling For Kitchens
July 31, 2017
- Pendant Light Fixtures Kitchen
October 1, 2017
- Wooden Coat Hanger
April 15, 2017
- How To Sand Floors
June 26, 2017
- How To Install Saltillo Tile
November 9, 2017
- Bob Discount Furniture Reviews
August 1, 2017
- Kitchen Sales Knoxville Tn
August 10, 2017
- Cost Of Digging Out Basement
August 17, 2017
- Red Roof Ann Arbor
May 11, 2017
- Kitchen Cabinet Roller Shutter
June 10, 2017
- Best Engineered Hardwood Flooring
August 28, 2017
- Gear Room
December 5, 2017
- Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle
April 7, 2017
- Olive Garden Peach Sangria Recipe
October 28, 2017
- Fine Wood Furniture
July 5, 2017
- Contemporary Kitchen Decor
July 31, 2017
- Kitchen Island Wine Fridge
August 4, 2017
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhouse
August 7, 2017
- Furniture Store Bridgeport Ct
August 26, 2017
- Tile Stores Austin
September 23, 2017
- Cheap Tennis Balls For Chairs
December 29, 2017
- 4 Bedroom Apartments In Orlando
November 9, 2017
- Decorative Wooden Shelf
November 21, 2017
- Granite Vases
December 19, 2017
- How To Lay Tile Flooring
July 6, 2017